- This event has passed.
Muktananda Dhyana Saptah
April 13, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Dear Siddha Yogi,
You will soon have the opportunity to spend a full day meditating and reflecting on the divine Self.
The Muktananda Dhyana Saptah is a day-long teaching and learning event focused on the Siddha Yoga practices of meditation and silence.
One participant in the Muktananda Dhyana Saptah shared this experience:
“The Muktananda Dhyana Saptah allowed me to renew and honor my meditation practice from a more profound place. The practices throughout the day gradually encouraged me to make peace with my mind and go deeper into the stillness of the Self. Ever since my participation in the Muktananda Dhyana Saptah, no matter how much is going around me, I can turn my gaze within and take comfort in the boundless silence of my divine Self.”
The Muktananda Dhyana Saptah will take place at the Siddha Yoga Ashram in Manhattan, 324 W. 86th Street on Saturday, April 13, 2019.
- 1 Siddha Yoga Shaktipat Intensive
- 8:00 am – Hall opens
- 8:30 am – Muktananda Dhyana Saptah begins
- 9:49 am – Silent Pause (30 min) – Amrit open
- 10:19 am – Event continues
- 11:16 am – Silent Pause (30 min) – Amrit open
- 11:46 am – Event continues
- 12:48 pm – Lunch Pause (80 min) – Amrit & Bookstore open
- 2:08 pm – Event continues
- 3:22 pm – Silent Pause (30 min) – Amrit open
- 3:52 pm- Event continues
- 5:30 pm- Muktananda Dhyana Saptah ends
For more information about this event, including other locations and dates, visit the Siddha Yoga path website.